FAQ - Reporting
FAQ - Reporting
How is Engagement defined in the predefined Social channel dashboard?
Engagement widgets only appear in the Social predefined category or dashboard and contain several metrics that we combine to get a single Engagement score. Because each social platform provides different metric sets, Engagement widgets for different platforms will reflect only the metrics provided by those platforms.
So, you can expect that metrics from all of your connected social accounts will be included in the overall Engagement metric. If you only have Twitter connected, you'll see a total of Favorites and Retweets. If you have Twitter and Facebook data in your dashboard, you will see the total number of Favorites+Retweets added to your Facebook metrics clicks+comments+likes+shares over the selected time period.
The Engagement metric can only be found in the Social Media Channels and Dashboards. When you connect a social media service, you'll find the Engagement widgets in your Predefined Dashboard.
To use the Engagement widgets:
1. Clone your dashboard and edit the Engagement widget there.
2. Build a new report and create a widget defined by the Social predefined category
3. Build a new category and define the Engagement widget there before adding the custom widget to reports.
These metrics will be added together for each connected Social Media platform to make up the Engagement metric.Foursquare
- Facebook Shares
- Twitter Shares
- Favorite Count
- Retweet Count
LinkedIn Company Page
- Total Clicks
- Yelp Bookmark
- Mobile CheckIns
- Mobile Calls
- Directions & Map Views
- Pulling Your First Report
- Scheduling A Report
- Report Cover: Customize & Brand Your Report Scheduler
- Exporting Your Custom Dashboards
- Bulk Import and Edit Report Scheduler
- Data Source Improvements - December 2017
- Styling Improvements - December 2017
- Data Source Improvements - January 2018
- Data Source Improvements - February 2018
- Data Source Improvements - March2018
- El Toro API Upgrade - March 2018
- Data Source Improvements - April 2018
- Data Source Improvements - May 2018
- Data Source Improvements - June 2018
- Leads Tagging
- Data Source Improvements - July 2018
- Data Source Improvements - August 2018
- Data Source Improvements - September 2018
- Data Source Improvements - October 2018
- Data Source Improvements - November 2018
- Google Ads & Bing Ads - Possible Impressions & Adjusted Impression Share
- Data Source Improvements - December 2018
- Data Source Improvements - January 2019