Frequently Asked Questions
Connecting Data Sources
What is oAuth and why am I seeing errors about it in my dashboard?
oAuth or Open Authorization:
Is an open standard for token-based authentication and authorization on the Internet. oAuth allows an end user's account information to be used by third-party Data Sources, such as Facebook, without exposing the user's password.
Why TapClicks uses oAuth:
TapClicks leverages several different types of authorization protocols to facilitate the integration of your data (or that of your clients) into the TapClicks platform so that you can display it in a dashboard. These authorization protocols allow regular data updates without requiring authentication credentials to be entered for every interaction.
Why would I have an oAuth issue:
This secure authentication of data exchange works seamlessly, but if the credentials change or expire it will prevent that exchange from taking place. If this happens, the solution is simply to update the credentials to reinstate the proper exchange of data.
Related FAQHow do I update my credentials?
- Why does my call recording have a lag time before it starts playing?
- How long is my CallTrackingMetrics call recording available?
- How can I see my Google Analytics UTM Codes in TapAnalytics?
- Are creative previews for DFA available?
- Does TapClicks store MP3 files from DialogTech?
- Does TapClicks have a HTTPS version?
- Why are time metrics adjusted differently in the dashboard?
- Why does TapClicks Support Center show when I click on the (?) question mark?
- Why don’t all my custom dashboards show on the left hand navigation?
- Help Us, Help You!
FAQ - General Questions
- What level of permissions does TapClicks require for Facebook Ads?
- Centro DSP Hierarchy Change
- What level of permission is needed to integrate Facebook Insights into TapClicks?
- What access do I need to connect to Nativo?
- Where can I find my TubeMogul API credentials?
- How do I connect Twilio?
- What do I need to connect Marketo?
- How do I set up and connect Kenshoo?
- How do I find my TubeMogul API Key?
- How do I connect to xAd?
- How do I connect Google Analytics Segments?
- Where do I find my API Key and Secret Key for DialogTech?
- Why isn't Yelp connecting?
- What do I need to connect Yelp?
- What access level do I need in AppNexus to connect to TapClicks?
- Where do I find my API Key for CallRail?
- Where do I find my API Key and Secret Key for CallTrackingMetrics?
- Moz Connection - MozBar
- Resetting Moz Access ID
- How can I get my MatchCraft Advertiser and Campaign Names in TapAnalytics?
- Yext App Directory and TapClicks
- Why can't I connect to my Teads Data in Connect Data Sources?
- How to Connect Zapier
FAQ - Connecting Data Sources
- Facebook Ads Metric Name Change
- Why am I seeing an error on Instagram?
- How do I get my Instagram Ads data in?
- Does TapClicks have metrics related to Promoted Pins?
- What Data Sources require users to get API access before being able to connect in TapClicks?
- What fields from Unbounce flow into TapAnalytics?
- What is oAuth and why am I seeing errors about it in my dashboard?
- Why do I not see all my Advertisements in Telmetrics?
- When I connect BirdEye, I can see the businesses under my Agency, but I can't see the Locations under those business. How can I map by Location?
- How do I update my credentials for the Data Sources I have connected?
- Help! I'm seeing an error in my Bing Assigning List that says something about an access token?
- Can you add multiple accounts for the various Data Sources?
- Are there any constraints to Marketo?
- Can I get keyword level data through Moz?
- What timezone does my AppNexus data come in as?
- Where can I see Conversion Zones in TapClicks?
- Why am I getting an error when I go to map my clients in LinkedIn?
- What is the difference between the conversion fields from Google Adwords?
- Google AdWords - Video Split - What happens when enabled on your instance
- Why don't I see the symbols around my Keywords in Google AdWords?
- Where are my Orders from DFP?
- Split Adwords Search and Display
- Where is my Followers metric for Facebook Insights?
FAQ - Data Sources
- Why is there no data showing in the dashboard?
- Dashboard Updates and Performance
- Is the data in the dashboard real time data?
- How can I tell if my data is up to date?
- Why do my totals on the Google Analytics Demographic Data View look different than what I see on the Main level?
- Why don't the Impression Share metrics from Google Adwords match TapClicks?
- Why is the number of visitors in the past 30 days different in TapClicks compared to BirdEye?
- Why are the times in my CallRail off?
- Why can't I see all my Centro Data?
- How are my Impression Share metrics in Bing calculated?
- Why do I have Tweets showing but no account related data?
- When TapClicks pulls in keyword data from Google Adwords what parameters are used?
- Why is my Facebook Ads Reach so inflated in TapClicks?
- How does Reach MTD in Facebook Ads differ from Reach?
- Why don’t I see any geo data for my Google Ads campaign?
- Dashboard does not match the Google Analytics User Interface
- Decimal handing