FAQ - Reporting
Scheduling a ReportWhen you make a Report Scheduler, you're one step closer to automating all of your data. Report Scheduler pull the most recent data from your Data Sources, Channels, or Custom Dashboards, and sends it to clients and stakeholders automatically. No logging in necessary!
Follow these steps to schedule your first report:
- Click on Reporting in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select Reports Scheduler.
- Click on the plus sign (+) to the right of the Report Scheduler header.
- Choose the report's intended client/client group from the drop down menus.
- Click into Send report to and add the recipient's email address or select to send to an existing user from the drop down menu.
- Choose whether or not to Enable Ez Login. This feature connects the viewer to the report directly from a link in the email.
- Set the send frequency in the Send report... section. Note: this also determines the date range for the report's data.
- (optional) Click into Stop sending reports on... to set an end date for report delivery.
- Select the Report type from the drop down menu. You can choose to create a Standard Report, which is a predefined report pulled from Data Sources or Channels, or a report of a custom dashboard. All of your available custom dashboards will be listed in the drop down menu.
- Select your Report format from the drop down menu. This field defines whether the report will be sent via an attachment (PDF, HTML, Excel, or Word) or in the body of the email (HTML).
- Select the Data Profile for the report. This field applies special filters, settings, markups or margins, and client views to the report.
- Select the Report Cover for the report. These are the cover and back pages.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to Compare to previous period.
- Select whether or not you would like the report to Include charts if available.
- Select whether or not you want to Include Monthly Summary.
- Choose a Report status: active or inactive.
- Click Save changes and you're done!