Frequently Asked Questions
How does Reach MTD in Facebook Ads differ from Reach?
The Reach MTD field is the month to date value for the given day within a single month. So when looking in TapClicks the date at the end of your date range within a given month will reflect the Reach to date when summing the values for each day. Where as Reach is a value we store on the daily level and is summed across any date range rather than being limited to a monthly cycle.
You are looking at the date range of December 1st - 15th in TapClicks. The Reach MTD field will show you the Reach value that is stored on the 15th.
So if you had the follow Reach values in Facebook Ads:
- Dec. 1 - 10
- Dec. 2 - 10
- Dec. 3 - 10
- Dec. 4 - 10
- Dec. 5 - 5
- Dec. 6 - 5
- Dec. 7 - 5
- Dec. 8 - 5
- Dec. 9 - 10
- Dec. 10 - 10
- Dec. 11 - 10
- Dec. 12 - 10
- Dec. 13 - 5
- Dec. 14 - 5
- Dec. 15 - 5
Good to note though is that this value will only work correctly when looking at a single month.
- Why does my call recording have a lag time before it starts playing?
- How long is my CallTrackingMetrics call recording available?
- How can I see my Google Analytics UTM Codes in TapAnalytics?
- Are creative previews for DFA available?
- Does TapClicks store MP3 files from DialogTech?
- Does TapClicks have a HTTPS version?
- Why are time metrics adjusted differently in the dashboard?
- Why does TapClicks Support Center show when I click on the (?) question mark?
- Why don’t all my custom dashboards show on the left hand navigation?
- Help Us, Help You!
- November 2017 Release
FAQ - General Questions
- What level of permissions does TapClicks require for Facebook Ads?
- Centro DSP Hierarchy Change
- What level of permission is needed to integrate Facebook Insights into TapClicks?
- What access do I need to connect to Nativo?
- Where can I find my TubeMogul API credentials?
- How do I connect Twilio?
- What do I need to connect Marketo?
- How do I set up and connect Kenshoo?
- How do I find my TubeMogul API Key?
- How do I connect to xAd?
- How do I connect Google Analytics Segments?
- Where do I find my API Key and Secret Key for DialogTech?
- Why isn't Yelp connecting?
- What do I need to connect Yelp?
- What access level do I need in AppNexus to connect to TapClicks?
- Where do I find my API Key for CallRail?
- Where do I find my API Key and Secret Key for CallTrackingMetrics?
- Moz Connection - MozBar
- Resetting Moz Access ID
- How can I get my MatchCraft Advertiser and Campaign Names in TapAnalytics?
- Yext App Directory and TapClicks
- Why can't I connect to my Teads Data in Connect Services?
FAQ - Connecting Services
- Facebook Ads Metric Name Change
- Why am I seeing an error on Instagram?
- How do I get my Instagram Ads data in?
- Does TapClicks have metrics related to Promoted Pins?
- What services require users to get API access before being able to connect in TapClicks?
- What fields from Unbounce flow into TapAnalytics?
- What is oAuth and why am I seeing errors about it in my dashboard?
- Why do I not see all my Advertisements in Telmetrics?
- When I connect BirdEye, I can see the businesses under my Agency, but I can't see the Locations under those business. How can I map by Location?
- How do I update my credentials for the services I have connected?
- Help! I'm seeing an error in my Bing Mapping List that says something about an access token?
- Can you add multiple accounts for the various services?
- Are there any constraints to Marketo?
- Can I get keyword level data through Moz?
- What timezone does my AppNexus data come in as?
- Where can I see Conversion Zones in TapClicks?
- Why am I getting an error when I go to map my clients in LinkedIn?
- What is the difference between the conversion fields from Google Adwords?
- Google AdWords - Video Split - What happens when enabled on your instance
- Why don't I see the symbols around my Keywords in Google AdWords?
- Where are my "Orders" from DFP?
- Split Adwords Search and Display
- Where is my Followers metric for Facebook Insights?
FAQ - Services
- Why is there no data showing in the dashboard?
- Dashboard Updates and Performance
- Is the data in the dashboard real time data?
- How can I tell if my data is up to date?
- Why do my totals on the Google Analytics Demographic Data View look different than what I see on the Main level?
- Why don't the Impression Share metrics from Google Adwords match TapClicks?
- Why is the number of visitors in the past 30 days different in TapClicks compared to BirdEye?
- Why are the times in my CallRail off?
- Why can't I see all my Centro Data?
- How are my Impression Share metrics in Bing calculated?
- Why do I have Tweets showing but no account related data?
- When TapClicks pulls in keyword data from Google Adwords what parameters are used?
- Why is my Facebook Ads Reach so inflated in TapClicks?
- How does Reach MTD in Facebook Ads differ from Reach?