FAQ - Getting Started
Connecting Your Data
Connecting a ServiceThe first time you login to your account, TapClicks will prompt you to connect your services first thing. To connect new services after that initial login:
- Navigate to the Manage Services screen by clicking the plug icon in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the service (e.g. Google AdWords) you would like to connect.
- Enter your credentials and click Allow Access.
Creating and Mapping Your First ClientThis is how you create your first client. You can create as many clients in this manner as you prefer, or use the instructions for Adding Clients.
- Click on Manage Services.
- Select the Service that you would like to map.
- Select a Profile from the list.
- Click into the Create a new client to assign to field.
- Name your client.
- Optional fields:
- Assign a Cluster, a Reporting Profile or a Client Group
- Access Details will make a client login. If you want to send a welcome email make sure that the box is marked
- Additional Information
- Primary Contact Information
- Exit the mapper and select Update your Dashboard to bring your data into the tool.
You May Also Like:
Getting Started5 Articles
Visualizing Your Data7 Articles
Make It Yours - All About Customizations11 Articles
FAQ'sWhy don't I see all the metrics in the Calculations section? Can I customize my dashboard for my company?Why does TapClicks not have the ability to add a margin or markup to The Trade Desk?What Services can have margin/markup added?Can I add Markup or Margin percentages to my marketing spend?Why am I not seeing all the service metrics when I create a category metric?Can I have a different PowerPoint template for my clusters?
User/Client Management14 Articles
FAQ'sWhy did TapClicks split Clients out of Users?Can an Agent user be in charge of multiple client groups?What is this new view option in the Clients section?Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?Can a Cluster Admin manage multiple clusters?What happens when a client is placed 'On Hold' ?
Import Wizard3 Articles
FAQ'sHow can we delete existing Import Wizard services?How to set your Custom Service InactiveIs there a specific format my file should be in?How does the Is required check box work?What is the best naming convention for my file?Accepted Date Formats for Inside Your FileHow far back does the Import Wizard pull data from?How do I set up a Sample File for my Import Wizard?Can I upload my own icon?What are the available field types for my Import Wizard?What are the various options for the columns of my Import Wizard?
TapClicks 6.014 Articles
FAQ - Connecting Services22 Articles
FAQ - Services23 Articles
FAQ - Data Discrepancy14 Articles
FAQ - General Questions11 Articles
TapOrders & TapWorkflow14 Articles
Still have a question?
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE