Connecting Your Data
Connecting a Service
The first time you login to your account, TapClicks will prompt you to connect your services first thing. To connect new services after that initial login:
- Navigate to the Manage Services screen by clicking the plug icon in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the service (e.g. Google AdWords) you would like to connect.
- Enter your credentials and click Allow Access.
Creating and Mapping Your First Client
This is how you create your first client. You can create as many clients in this manner as you prefer, or use the instructions for Adding Clients
- Click on Manage Services.
- Select the Service that you would like to map.
- Select a Profile from the list.
- Click into the Create a new client to assign to field.
- Name your client.
- Optional fields:
- Assign a Cluster, a Reporting Profile or a Client Group
- Access Details will make a client login. If you want to send a welcome email make sure that the box is marked
- Additional Information
- Primary Contact Information
- Exit the mapper and select Update your Dashboard to bring your data into the tool.
Get Started with TapClicks in 3 Easy Steps from TapClicks on Vimeo.