FAQ - TapClicks 6.0
This feature is a place in your custom dashboards where you can add customizations to that custom dashboard before exporting it to a PDF. In there you can add images in the background, text boxes, alter the page layout and the widget styling.
- Go to the custom dashboard you want to edit and export
- Click on the circle with the lines in the top right corner
- Click on the wand icon to open the Export Builder
- A new screen will open
- Click on the circle with the three lines in the top right corner to use the tools
This menu has four options:
- Insert new element: This allows you to add text, an image to the background and alter the color of the background of widgets
- Draw options:
- Page Options - Allow you to add both a header and a footer to every page
- Widget Styling - These are the same as the dashboard draw options along with the options to enable dark mode
- Rotate to Landscape: This will allow you to turn the page orientation
- Export to PDF: Once you make all the changes you can export the custom dashboard
**Note for every widget you can adjust where and how the widget appears in relation to the background as well as drag and drop the widgets to reorder them
Exporting Your Custom Dashboards
FAQ - Data Sources
Does TapClicks have metrics related to Promoted Pins?
- What data is the widget preview showing?
FAQ - TapClicks 6.0
Getting Started6 Articles
Visualizing Your Data10 Articles
FAQ'sCan you choose the colors for the graphs and widgets?What are the best metric sets for a gauge widget?What does the Move Data Grid option do on my custom dashboard?What Data Sources work in Geo widgets?When I group by week what is the week range?FAQ - Is there any limit on the number of fields?Why can't I delete my custom dashboards?
Make It Yours - All About Customizations11 Articles
FAQ'sWhy don't I see all the metrics in the Calculations section? Can I customize my dashboard for my company?Why does TapClicks not have the ability to add a margin or markup to The Trade Desk?Which Data Sources can have margin/markup added?Can I add Markup or Margin percentages to my marketing spend?Why am I not seeing all the service metrics when I create a category metric?Can I have a different PowerPoint template for my Business Units?
User/Client Management16 Articles
FAQ'sWhy did TapClicks split Clients out of Users?Can an Agent user be in charge of multiple client groups?What is this new view option in the Clients section?Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?Can a Business Unit Admin manage multiple Business Units?What happens when a client is placed 'On Hold' ?
TapClicks 6.014 Articles
FAQ - Connecting Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Smart Connector15 Articles
FAQ - Data Discrepancy17 Articles
FAQ - General Questions11 Articles
TapOrders & TapWorkflow15 Articles
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE