FAQ - TapClicks 6.0
The Edit Dashboard section allows you to edit three settings for a given custom dashboard. Two control what Data profiles and Business Units are granted access to the given custom dashboard and the third is the ability to edit the name of the custom dashboard.
- Navigate to the custom dashboard you want to edit
- Click on the circle with three lines
- In the drop down click on the pencil icon to Edit Dashboard
- In the pop up window you can do the following
- Edit the Name of the custom dashboard
- Add or Remove Data profiles that have access to the custom dashboard
- Add or Remove Business Units that have access to the custom dashboard
- Choose the Font Size for the text of the widgets
- Alter the Color Palette for the widgets
- Set the Reporting Options:
- Show All Pages On Export – this will move all grids set to show all results to the bottom of the export to allow for expansion
- Hide Empty Widgets On Export – this will hide widgets that have no data during the export so that no blank widgets appear on the report
- When done making alterations click Save and you are done!
TapOrders & TapWorkflow
How to Edit and Create Users in TapOrders and TapWorkflow
FAQ - Data Discrepancy
Is the data in the dashboard real time data?
FAQ - Make It Yours - All About Customizations
Can I customize my dashboard for my company?
- What data is the widget preview showing?
FAQ - TapClicks 6.0
Getting Started6 Articles
Visualizing Your Data10 Articles
FAQ'sCan you choose the colors for the graphs and widgets?What are the best metric sets for a gauge widget?What does the Move Data Grid option do on my custom dashboard?What Data Sources work in Geo widgets?When I group by week what is the week range?FAQ - Is there any limit on the number of fields?Why can't I delete my custom dashboards?
Make It Yours - All About Customizations11 Articles
FAQ'sWhy don't I see all the metrics in the Calculations section? Can I customize my dashboard for my company?Why does TapClicks not have the ability to add a margin or markup to The Trade Desk?Which Data Sources can have margin/markup added?Can I add Markup or Margin percentages to my marketing spend?Why am I not seeing all the service metrics when I create a category metric?Can I have a different PowerPoint template for my Business Units?
User/Client Management16 Articles
FAQ'sWhy did TapClicks split Clients out of Users?Can an Agent user be in charge of multiple client groups?What is this new view option in the Clients section?Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?Can a Business Unit Admin manage multiple Business Units?What happens when a client is placed 'On Hold' ?
TapClicks 6.014 Articles
FAQ - Connecting Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Smart Connector15 Articles
FAQ - Data Discrepancy17 Articles
FAQ - General Questions11 Articles
TapOrders & TapWorkflow15 Articles
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE