FAQ - Getting Started
Defining Your Data Feed
You can control what data is actually included using Smart Connector.
Important points to help you define your data feed via the Smart Connectors are:
- File naming convention: There must be a date at the end of the filename otherwise our system will not process the file. Example: “<Name>_06-01-2016”
- Each row in your spreadsheet should be for a single day.
- Each column should be a single metric.
- Make sure there are no blank rows between data.
- Don’t have half filled out rows in the file – this will cause errors.
- The file needs to have a column that has a name or ID that can be used to assign.
- Currently, the file you are loading can only have one worksheet/tab.
Data Source Improvements - January 2019
Data Source Improvements - June 2018
Customize Your Reports & Dashboards with Data Profiles
Getting Started6 Articles
Visualizing Your Data10 Articles
FAQ'sCan you choose the colors for the graphs and widgets?What are the best metric sets for a gauge widget?What does the Move Data Grid option do on my custom dashboard?What Data Sources work in Geo widgets?When I group by week what is the week range?FAQ - Is there any limit on the number of fields?Why can't I delete my custom dashboards?
Make It Yours - All About Customizations11 Articles
FAQ'sWhy don't I see all the metrics in the Calculations section? Can I customize my dashboard for my company?Why does TapClicks not have the ability to add a margin or markup to The Trade Desk?Which Data Sources can have margin/markup added?Can I add Markup or Margin percentages to my marketing spend?Why am I not seeing all the service metrics when I create a category metric?Can I have a different PowerPoint template for my Business Units?
User/Client Management16 Articles
FAQ'sWhy did TapClicks split Clients out of Users?Can an Agent user be in charge of multiple client groups?What is this new view option in the Clients section?Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?Can a Business Unit Admin manage multiple Business Units?What happens when a client is placed 'On Hold' ?
TapClicks 6.014 Articles
FAQ - Connecting Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Smart Connector15 Articles
FAQ - Data Discrepancy17 Articles
FAQ - General Questions11 Articles
TapOrders & TapWorkflow15 Articles
Still have a question?
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE