We are excited to announce a new set of fields and data views in our October release.
Service Name Updates
- AOL AdTech → Oath Ad Platforms: Ad Server
- BrightRoll → Oath Ad Platforms: DSP
- Silverpop → Watson Digital Marketing
New Fields & Data Views
- Visto - Creative Level - Format
- Display & Video 360 - Line Item Level - Expose Line Item Name
- EQ Works - Update Authentication Method
- Widget enhancements for Benchmark Email
- Margin/Markup enhancements for Yahoo Gemini and TubeMogul API
Private Date Sources & Views (available by request only)
The following values are available to instances on a by request only basis. To take advantage of these, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or [email protected]
- New Connector - Premion
- New Connector - Chat 24/7 Live Chat
- Add Data View - Display and Video 360 - Reach Metrics
Hey, how come new connectors have to be requested to be enabled on my instance?
As TapClicks develops new code, we make every effort to handle every possible scenario when working with a partner data source. Sometimes different configurations on accounts for those data sources can lead to unexpected results when we ask for data through the connectors.
By controlling the access to these data sources initially, we’re able to ensure work with you when you turn it on to see that things go smoothly and quickly react in the event that they do not.
Our prime directive is to ensure that your reporting experience has no bumps along the way and this new approach to integrations will help us help you.