FAQ - Reporting
- Yahoo! Gemini → Oath Ad Platforms: Native
& Data Views
- Add Fields - Google Ads / Bing Ads - Possible Impressions & Adjusted Impression Share
- Two new fields will be exposed for both Google Ads and Bing Ads that will offer an alternative to Impression Share Metrics in an effort to provide more meaningful reporting options to TapAnalytics users.
- Possible Impressions - daily calculation in TapAnalytics based off of the percent Impression Share field from the data source (Bing, Google Ads, etc.). This is an integer value that estimates the possible number of impressions that could have been served on a given day. When you look at multiple days, this value is summed over each day in the range. If the Impression Share value from the source system is “0” for the date in question, then “Possible Impressions” = “Impressions”
- Adjusted Impression Share - calculation in TapAnalytics based off of the sum of served “Impressions” for each day in the date range selected divided by the sum of the “Possible Impressions” value above for each day in the selected date range.
- Add Fields - Tiger Pistol - Assigning Screen & Main Columns - Expose Campaign Name
- Mixpo - Exposed Previews and Duration
- Dataxu - Geo Widget Support
Private Date Sources & Views (available by request only)
- New Connector - ChatMeter