FAQ - Reporting
- Facebook Insights
- LinkedIn Ads
- El Toro
Additional details for the El Toro API upgrade
This update will prime us for future updates to the El Toro dataset as the team expands into new data delivery segments and channels.
Assigning & Connections
All assigning will be maintained and there are no changes needed to existing connections. The same connections to El Toro are valid on the updated feed. During the time between the March Release to Production late on Thursday night EST and your first data load on Friday morning EST, you may see unassigned assigning - these are maintained in the code and will be handled when you daily data fetch initiates.
Data & Field Availability
Data will begin to flow in against the updated connections from March 14th forward and data will be available on the old connection through Mar 13th inclusive. Ongoing, data will flow into the TapAnalytics system through the new connection just any other connections in TapAnalytics.
You may see data for Campaigns across two different rows until enough data loads against the new connection point. This is because we're on a new connection - that data will settle over time.
Additionally, clients will see 2 new fields including View Measured Impressions and Impressions Viewed.
- Facebook Ads - Ads Level - Support Mobile Preview Version
- Add Fields - Google Doubleclick for Publishers - Ad Server Downloaded Impressions, Ad Server Clicks, Unfilled Impressions, Unfiltered Clicks, Delivery Indicator, Ad Set ID
- Add Fields - Doubleclick Bid Manager - Cost
- Add Fields - MatchCraft - Enable MatchCraft Budgets
- Add Field - Sizmek - Creative Preview iFrame
- TC6 Widget Enhancements - Enable Additional Group Bys / Filter bys
- Margin / Markup Enhancements - Exposing Margin and Markup Fields to Lower Level data views
- Centro DSP
- Maintenance - API Upgrades
- Facebook Insights
- Linkedin Ads
By Request Only
The following values are available to instances on a by request only basis. To take advantage of these, please reach out to your Account Manager or [email protected]
- New Connector - Measured Marketing (Beta)
- Add Data View - Facebook Insights - Events Data View
Hey, how come new connectors have to be requested to be enabled on my instance?
As TapClicks develops new code, we make every effort to handle every possible scenario when working with a partner data source. Sometimes different configurations on accounts for those data sources can lead to unexpected results when we ask for data through the connectors.
By controlling the access to these data sources initially, we’re able to ensure work with you when you turn it on to see that things go smoothly and quickly react in the event that they do not.
Our prime directive is to ensure that your reporting experience has no bumps along the way and this new approach to integrations will help us help you.