We are excited to announce a new set of fields and data views in our July release.
- Facebook Ads upgrade to V3
- Add Field - Google Adwords - Ads Level - “Ad State”
- Add Field - Facebook Ads - Leads Level - “Full Name”
- Add Field - Visto - “Brand”
- Add Fields - Avanser - Multiple Attribute Fields like “Tracking Number”, “Ad Source Tag”, “Landing Page”, etc.
- Add Field - Linkedin Ads - “Open Rate”
- Enhancement - Facebook Insights - Events data view - store data against “Start Time” of the event
- Enhancement - CallRail - show uncategorized fields with an “Uncategorized” Tag
By Request Only
The following values are available to instances on a by request only basis. To take advantage of these, please reach out to your Account Manager or [email protected]
- New Connector - Moat Video
- New Connector - Moat Content
- New Connector - MozLocal
- Add Data View - BirdEye - Employee Attribution
- Add Data View - Centro DSP - Domains and Apps
Hey, how come new connectors have to be requested to be enabled on my instance?
As TapClicks develops new code, we make every effort to handle every possible scenario when working with a partner data source. Sometimes different configurations on accounts for those data sources can lead to unexpected results when we ask for data through the connectors.
By controlling the access to these data sources initially, we’re able to ensure work with you when you turn it on to see that things go smoothly and quickly react in the event that they do not.
Our prime directive is to ensure that your reporting experience has no bumps along the way and this new approach to integrations will help us help you.