We are excited to announce a new set of fields and data views in our December release.
New Data Source
New Fields & Data Views
- Add Fields - Google Ads - Ads Level - Support for Responsive Text Ads
- Add Fields - Google Campaign Manager - “Booked Impressions”, “Booked Clicks”, “Planned Media Cost”, “CPC”, “ eCPM”
- Add Field - Google Ads Manager - Creative Thumbnail Preview
- Add Field - TruMeasure - "Name" / "Nickname"
- Oath Ad Platforms: DSP- Changed initial fetch to six months
- Mixpo - Exposed "Preview" and "Duration" in grids
- DataXu - Enabled Country and State with Geo Widgets
- Twitter Ads
- Oath Ad Platforms: Ad Server (Formerly AOL AdTech)
Private Date Sources & Views (available by request only)
The following values are available to instances on a by request only basis. To take advantage of these, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or [email protected]
- New Connector - Waze Campaigns
- New Data View - Google Ads Manager - Device Category
Hey, how come new connectors have to be requested to be enabled on my instance?
As TapClicks develops new code, we make every effort to handle every possible scenario when working with a partner data source. Sometimes different configurations on accounts for those data sources can lead to unexpected results when we ask for data through the connectors.
By controlling the access to these data sources initially, we’re able to ensure work with you when you turn it on to see that things go smoothly and quickly react in the event that they do not.
Our prime directive is to ensure that your reporting experience has no bumps along the way and this new approach to integrations will help us help you.