We are excited to announce a new set of fields and data views in our May release.
- Facebook Ads
- Yelp Ads
- Add Field - Facebook Ads - Outbound Clicks
- Add Field - Google Doubleclick for Advertisers / Doubleclick Campaign Manager (DFA / DCM) - DBM Cost
- Add Fields - Google Doubleclick Bid Manager and Doubleclick Bid Manager IO - Active View Fields
- Add Field - Google Adwords - Ads Level - Description for Extended Text Ads
- Add Fields - Sizmek - Placement Level - Booked Impressions and Package Booked Impressions
- TC6 Widget Enhancements - Enable Additional Group Bys / Filter bys
- Facebook Ads
- Doubleclick Search
- BMI Elite
- Media Prowler
- Triton Audio
How do I enable these new fields and data views?
- Enhancement - Facebook Ads - “Reach” renamed to “Total Daily Reach” and “Frequency” renamed to “Avg. Daily Frequency”
- After feedback from our clients, the metric “Reach” was misleading based on how it’s available from the source platform. This value is stored on a day by day basis and then summed up across days when you look at a date range. For this reason, TapAnalytics can be higher than Facebook Ads for the same date range. Renaming this field to “Total Daily Reach” helps to distinguish this field from Facebook.
- “Frequency” is stored in a similar manner - it is stored daily and then when a user looks at this value over a date range, TapAnalytics will averge those values to represent the selected date range. Renaming this field to “Avg. Daily Frequency” helps to distinguish this field from Facebook.
- Enhancement - Twilio - Manage Data Sources Connection Updated
- Thanks to feedback, the fields in the Twilio connection screen have been updated so that they are more clear for future connections.
- Margin / Markup Enhancements - Exposing Margin and Markup Fields to Lower Level data views
- Maintenance - API Upgrades
- Yelp Ads upgraded to Yelp Fusion
- Facebook Ads - Upgrade to Version 2.12
- LiquidM feed optimizations
To take advantage of the new fields and data views for Data Sources you are already connected to, be sure to enable them in your Data Profiles.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Account Manager or [email protected]
By Request Only
The following values are available to instances on a by request only basis. To take advantage of these, please reach out to your Account Manager or [email protected]
Hey, how come new connectors have to be requested to be enabled on my instance?
- Add Data View - Google Doubleclick For Publishers - Geo Level Data
- Add Data View - Facebook Ads - Landing Pages, Destination URLs, Link Text, Copy, Headline
- Add Data View - LiquidM = Geo Level Data
- Add Data View - LiquidM - Site Level Data
As TapClicks develops new code, we make every effort to handle every possible scenario when working with a partner data source. Sometimes different configurations on accounts for those data sources can lead to unexpected results when we ask for data through the connectors.
By controlling the access to these data sources initially, we’re able to ensure work with you when you turn it on to see that things go smoothly and quickly react in the event that they do not.
Our prime directive is to ensure that your reporting experience has no bumps along the way and this new approach to integrations will help us help you.