FAQ - Getting Started
Connecting Your Data
Connecting a Data SourcesThe first time you login to your account, TapClicks will prompt you to connect your Data Sources first thing. To connect new Data Sources after that initial login:
- Navigate to the Manage Data Sources screen by clicking the plug icon in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the Data Sources (e.g. Google AdWords) you would like to connect.
- Enter your credentials and click Allow Access.
Creating and Assigning Your First ClientThis is how you create your first client. You can create as many clients in this manner as you prefer, or use the instructions for Adding Clients.
- Click on Manage Data Sources.
- Select the Service that you would like to map.
- Select a Profile from the list.
- Click into the Create a new client to assign to field.
- Name your client.
- Optional fields:
- Assign a Cluster, a Data Profile or a Client Group
- Access Details will make a client login. If you want to send a welcome email make sure that the box is marked
- Additional Information
- Primary Contact Information
- Exit the mapper and select Update your Dashboard to bring your data into the tool.
Getting Started6 Articles
Visualizing Your Data10 Articles
FAQ'sCan you choose the colors for the graphs and widgets?What are the best metric sets for a gauge widget?What does the Move Data Grid option do on my custom dashboard?What Data Sources work in Geo widgets?When I group by week what is the week range?FAQ - Is there any limit on the number of fields?Why can't I delete my custom dashboards?
Make It Yours - All About Customizations11 Articles
FAQ'sWhy don't I see all the metrics in the Calculations section? Can I customize my dashboard for my company?Why does TapClicks not have the ability to add a margin or markup to The Trade Desk?Which Data Sources can have margin/markup added?Can I add Markup or Margin percentages to my marketing spend?Why am I not seeing all the service metrics when I create a category metric?Can I have a different PowerPoint template for my Business Units?
User/Client Management16 Articles
FAQ'sWhy did TapClicks split Clients out of Users?Can an Agent user be in charge of multiple client groups?What is this new view option in the Clients section?Why is the delete option grayed out on some clients and client groups?Can a Business Unit Admin manage multiple Business Units?What happens when a client is placed 'On Hold' ?
TapClicks 6.014 Articles
FAQ - Connecting Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Data Sources23 Articles
FAQ - Smart Connector15 Articles
FAQ - Data Discrepancy17 Articles
FAQ - General Questions11 Articles
TapOrders & TapWorkflow15 Articles
Still have a question?
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE
CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE